WELCOME! Let’s Get Started
Thanks for your interest in Champion’s online Individualized Coaching program. We are accepting a limited amount of clients at this time. To get started with your application, we need to learn a little more about you. Please follow the movement assessment instructions and fill out the form below. Our coaching staff will review and pair you up with the best coach for your goals and needs.
Individualized coaching is $199/month and requires a 3-month minimum commitment.
Step 1 – Movement Assessment
The first thing we’re going to need from you in order to build your individualized program is to see how well you move. We’ve designed a movement assessment that you can easily perform at home that will give us a ton of information to use when we design your program.
We think this is an extremely important part of building your program as well as learning starting points for coaching cues to use with you. We will look at a few things in particular:
- Standing Posture
- Squat Pattern
- Toe Touch
- Overhead Reach
Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure your entire body is in the frame of the shot during the entire movement
- The more we can see the better, so things like baggy clothes or dark clothing that blends in with the background may be tough. Make sure you have good lighting and (if comfortable) men feel free to take your shirts off and women please consider a tank top.
- You can follow along with the example video as you film it with your phone. Watch the video below ahead of time to get an idea of what you’ll need to do.
- To film, either prop your phone up on something, use your front facing computer camera, or have a friend film for you. Record your assessment in one continuous video.
- When done, please upload your video to Youtube. This is really easy to do from the Youtube app on your phone. The app can easily upload a video from your phone’s camera roll. Leave the video as “unlisted” to assure only we can see it.
- You’ll then send us the link in the next step
Watch the demonstration video below and follow along while you film your movements:
Step 2 – Questionnaire
Now that you finished filming your movement assessment, you can start filling out the Getting Started Questionnaire. You’ll be able to cut and paste the Youtube link from your movement assessment at the end of the form.
Step 3 – We’ll Review Your Application
Thanks for submitting the application. Our coaches will review your application and get in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps! Once accepted, we’ll set up a time to video chat with a coach to go over everything and get starting with your custom program.